Wednesday, August 24, 2011

::Summer Appetizer::




It has been raining for days! I'm so upset, I'm dying to go to the beach! 
I hope that next week the sun will come out. 

In the meantime, I've been hanging out with my family and my dearest friends, partying and eating like crazy (...I'll start the diet the minute I touch Milanese ground, seriously!).... and talking about food, do you like the pictures above?... you might think I cook it but...duh! of course not ... my mom would kill me if I burn out her kitchen. Thanks God, I have two great cookers in my life that enjoy making food for me .. and, if they insist .. I can't complain, right!?
The dish was a Pita Bread Salad with pesto and avocado (by Joel Reyes);
and the dessert were Cookies Fruit tarts with nutella, mango and kiwi (by Mariela Medina)
Stay tuned for more yummy stuff!! 

Ph. by ME
Follow |..::{{Viaggio della Farfalla}}::..|

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will love to read what you think ... So DON'T be shy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...