Tuesday, August 30, 2011

::The Bazaar::

IMG_8379IMG_8384IMG_8385IMG_8386IMG_8411
IMG_8409
IMG_8413IMG_8414IMG_8432IMG_8367

 Last saturday, I went to  ComplementArte's Bazaar. A place where many dominican artists present and sell their work; these were my favorite brands, for more info.. click on their name and visit their webpage.

Pictures #1-4: Talalo Design
Pictures # 5 - Color Bubbles
Pictures #6 - 8 Chimikui by Aquarela
Pictures # 9 - 10 Ela Design

Pictures be Me

ps.  I'll be posting more pictures on my other blog THE KEY ITEM


 El sábado pasado asistí al bazaar de  ComplementArte.  Un espacio de exhibición y venta de productos de nuevos artistas dominicanos; estas fueron las marcas que mas me gustaron, para mas información... pulsa en sus nombres y visita sus páginas web.


Foto #1-4: Talalo Design
Foto #5: Color Bubbles
Foto #6- 8 Chimikui by Aquarela
Foto #9 - 10 Ela Design

Fotos tomadas por mi.
ps. más fotos de accesorios en mi otro blog THE KEY ITEM!


Follow |..::{{Viaggio della Farfalla}}::..|

1 comment:

  1. these are such great photos - I feel inspired to go make something!

    x. jill
    www.thoseghosts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I will love to read what you think ... So DON'T be shy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...