Friday, August 5, 2011

::Street Icons::



Thanks to all the street style photographers and their websites (these are my favorites; Citizen CoutureThe Sartorialist, StreetFSN, Street Chic from ELLE, Jak and Jil, 21Arrondissement, Street Peeper....), you can get a taste of how people are showing their style around the globe. For me, the streets are the perfect place to go when you need to look for inspiration; you can see the latest trends, take note on how people are interpreting a style aesthetic and learn different ways to wear an item. I have to confess that I have spent countless hours searching through all the streetstyle's blogs and taking time to appreciate what people are wearing. While walking down the street, I look at what others are wearing and it helps me to improve and to experiment more with my personal style. 

So for me, those beautiful people rocking the streets and expressing their sense of style and creativity without fear are, definitely, my fashion icons.


PS. If you haven't voted for me, please click on the image below! 
thanks for your support!
Follow |..::{{Viaggio della Farfalla}}::..|

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will love to read what you think ... So DON'T be shy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...