Thursday, October 28, 2010

::You've got Mail, with good Surprises::



Today, it was a day of surprises... I got really good news of something 
I've been waiting for weeks, and totally got it... 
now, I'm hoping that God will help me with everything that will come along. =)
Then, this afternoon I arrived home from a long morning running errands and saw on my bed a package ...
 I was so excited, I love getting mail ... because it's so unexpected ...
 nowadays with this "technologic era" few people uses the Mail Post ...
and the only things you get by mail are the bills... 
However, my dear cousin Deya loves the mail (and thanks God for that ...), 
she finds it the perfect way of sending little gifts to people who live far away from her. 
She sent me a little graduation present ( I graduated last July....Remember?)... 
very fashionista!  Can't wait to created a real outfit with my new t-shirt!!

Follow |..::{{Viaggio della Farfalla}}::..|

2 comments:

I will love to read what you think ... So DON'T be shy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...