Monday, October 4, 2010

::New Project::


I love accessories... maybe you already know that, but weeks ago I create a folder in my desktop called "Shoes" and then I decide to put all my ideas and research into  a blog dedicate to all kind of accessories and share them with people. That's the cool thing about fashion, that makes people come together.
So check it out, "The key item" and let me know what you think.

Ahhh... also I've created a facebook page where you can follow my blog... 
I wasn't pretty sure about, but some people suggest it so let's see if works out. 
Just click on the Facebook Icon on the right side bar, if you are interesting.
Follow |..::{{Viaggio della Farfalla}}::..|

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will love to read what you think ... So DON'T be shy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...