Monday, October 25, 2010

::DM - Day VI::

"SO PIQUININI" by MICHELLE RAMIREZ






 BLUE ISLAND




Last day of fashion week. 
Saturday was full of joy, the Children Showcase was so cute and so much fun. 
When the kids walked down the runway, everybody smiled. 
I love "Piquinini" sweet little girl full of color  who wants to be coquette in her own way.....
 On the other hand, "Blue Island" presented a navy/sailor collection; 
the classic red, blue and white and lot of stripes... which I enjoyed a lot.
Also, I want to congrats all those little models... 
they were fantastic!

**NOTE: All pictures are taken by me, Nathalia Medina. All the rights reserved. 
If you're going to use them please put me on the credits and relink this blog. THANKS!

**NOTA: Todas las fotos son tomadas por mi, Nathalia Medina. Todos los derechos reservados. 
Si vas a utilzarlas porfavor ponerme en los creditos y re-enlazar este blog. GRACIAS!

Follow |..::{{Viaggio della Farfalla}}::..|

2 comments:

  1. One of the kids up there kinda looks like Anna Russo don't you think? :)

    ReplyDelete

I will love to read what you think ... So DON'T be shy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...