Friday, October 22, 2010

::DM - Day IV::


CARLOS FRANK THEN








PICTURES by Nathalia Medina ©

Zi|ef is Carlos Frank Then,
 yesterday he presented his collection "Era", a new concept of "Arabic & Egyptian cultures" mix together. Simple silhouettes, very classy and very chic. The color palette was exquisite; turquoise, salmon orange, golden yellow, bronze and white. I really enjoined this collection,
 and I'm not just telling you this because he was my teacher at Altos de Chavón and I love him so much,
 but because I truly believe he has an incredible talent and knows how to make beautiful clothes.


**NOTE: All pictures are taken by me, Nathalia Medina. All the rights reserved. 
If you're going to use it please put me on the credits and relink this blog. THANKS!

**NOTA: Todas las fotos son tomadas por mi, Nathalia Medina. Todos los derechos reservados. 
Si vas a utilzarlas porfavor ponerme en los creditos y re-enlazar este blog. GRACIAS!

Follow |..::{{Viaggio della Farfalla}}::..|

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will love to read what you think ... So DON'T be shy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...