Wednesday, October 20, 2010

::DM - Day II::











Yesterday, the show I enjoined the most was from a Colombian brand called "Onda de Mar". I really like their beachwear collection; young, fun and colorful... all I can tell is that next summer is going to be HOT, HOT! ... and thanks God we don't have to wait too much because at the Dominican Republic is "summer" all year!


**NOTE: All pictures are taken by me, Nathalia Medina. All the rights reserved. If you're going to use it please put me on the credits and relink this blog. THANKS!

**NOTA: Todas las fotos son tomadas por mi, Nathalia Medina. Todos los derechos reservados. Si vas a utilzarlas porfavor ponerme en los creditos y re-enlazar este blog. GRACIAS!


Follow |..::{{Viaggio della Farfalla}}::..|

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will love to read what you think ... So DON'T be shy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...