Tuesday, June 19, 2012

::SOMETHING SWEET::





Yesterday, I wanted something sweet to my heart and there is nothing like pure chocolate that makes me feel so good. If your are asking who made this, the answer is... MOI! Yes, I know! I'm always saying I'm not into cooking but when it comes to desserts, I can get inspired and that was the case. It was nothing special, just a simple classic brownie that I learned how to make when I was 14 and the recipe stayed in my head like the ABC. 
Note: I'm pretty good at it!

Ayer, quería algo dulce para mi corazón y no hay nada como el chocolate puro que me haga sentir tan bien. Si te estas preguntando quién hizo esto, la respuesta es ... YO! Sí, lo sé! Siempre estoy diciendo que no me atrae cocinar, pero cuando se trata de postres, puedo inspirarme y ese fue el caso. No es nada especial, sólo un brownie clásico y sencillo que he aprendí a hacer cuando tenía 14 años y la receta se quedó grabada en mi cabeza como el ABC.
Nota: soy bastante buena en ello!

1 comment:

I will love to read what you think ... So DON'T be shy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...