Monday, June 18, 2012

::RESORT 2013: PRINTS::


Hello Monday! 
A new week ahead of us. Have you noticed something new? I made some little changes on the blog during these last couple of days. I decided I would like to have something more minimal and clean so my posts will be more graphic. The contents will be the same, I only will try to improve the way I present it to you.  

Back to the fashion, have you seen the Resort collections for 2013? For me, these collections are like a sneak peak for the - upcoming - Spring collections that will be showed in September/October at Fashion Week. I noticed there will be a lot of prints; maxi-prints, all-over prints, mix&match prints, animal prints, graphic prints ... and... CAMOUFLAGE?
 Oh yes, indeed! Be prepared!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will love to read what you think ... So DON'T be shy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...