Wednesday, June 6, 2012

::BACK TO WORK:


Ok, so after Curacao, I came back to reality ... which means: A lot of work!! I have so many projects in mind; for my blogs, for The Key Item Store and of course, my - real - job. Uff... It's a "Make -it- Work" moment!
Last week, I went to Sema Department Store, and I spotted some of the most fabulous - inexpensive- key items for the summer. I'll make the official post this week on The Key Item so stay tuned. In the meantime, here are the pictures of my shopping afternoon. 


Ok, así que después de Curazao, volví a la realidad ... lo que significa: ¡¡Un montón de trabajo!! Tengo tantos proyectos en mente; para mis blogs, para The Key Item Store y, por supuesto, para mi trabajo oficial como diseñadora grafica. Uff ... Esto es un "make-IT-work" moment! 

La semana pasada, pasé por Sema, y encontré las más fabulosas (y a muy buen precio) piezas para el verano. Voy a hacer el post oficial esta semana en The Key Item así que esten atentos. Mientras tanto, aquí están las fotos de mi tarde de compras.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will love to read what you think ... So DON'T be shy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...