Thursday, June 28, 2012

::ONE SHORT, 3 LOOKS:

picasion







Rollover the images to find the credits // Pasa el mouse por arriba de las imagenes para los creditos

This weekend I feel like going to the beach! I found this cool new brand called Fabrik (available in DR) which makes these super cool - very trendy - studded denim shorts. How will I wear them? These are my 3 choices, which look do you prefer?

Este fin de semana tengo ganas de ir a la playa! He encontrado esta nueva marca llamada Fabrik (disponible en RD) que hace estos super cool - super de tendencia - shorts de denim con tachuelas. ¿Cómo los usaría? Estas son mis 3 opciones, ¿que look qué prefieres?

2 comments:

  1. Loveeee them all! Although if I had to pick one it would be number 2

    ReplyDelete

I will love to read what you think ... So DON'T be shy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...