Tuesday, July 17, 2012

::STYLE BY INSPIRATION #1::

There is a new segment on the blog, it's called "Style by Inspiration". Every week (well.. I'll try!) I will find an image for inspiration, it could be anything or everything; a interior, or a poster, or a postcard, or a dessert, etc, ect. Then, I will analyze the image through some key words that will help me describe the atmosphere or feeling. In addiction, I will make a color palette extracting the hues from the photograph. At the end, all these elements will be useful to create an outfit style. 
I'm pretty excited about this project, it's a good exercise to find inspiration and think outside of the box. Also, if you are not good with color or pattern combinations, this is a good way to start.

Start creating!

CREDITS:
top image: HERE
style outfit: HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will love to read what you think ... So DON'T be shy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...