Monday, July 2, 2012

::MY WORKSPACE:






A new month. A new week. Almost, 6 months ago I moved back home, immediately I needed a space to work, create and be inspired; I took my oldest sister's room as my little office (well, until she gets back from Barcelona). I've had a lot of workspaces in the last couple of years, six to be exact (2 in art school, 2 in college and 2 after college...as you can see, I have moved a lot!). I would love to have my own long-term studio, it would be so nice... but until that day comes, I created this little colorful-space. I'm so excited because I'm working on new projects and ideas for my future and for this blog... Stay tuned! 

Happy new week!

2 comments:

  1. looks like a lovely nice space to get your creative juices going! I like the contrasting orange wall against the white.

    My study room could do with a real makeover!

    ❥ The GUILTY HYENA . COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love color! so yes I'm not afraid to use it . thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

I will love to read what you think ... So DON'T be shy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...