Monday, July 16, 2012

::FRIDAY NIGHT PARTY::





How was your weekend? On friday I went to The Hippie Nerd runway show and then, to an after party with Dj Cassian (he is kind of "famous", but I didn't know who he was.. oops!) :)Then, after my "wild night" as a party girl, I decided that saturday and sunday were going to be easy and calm. I stayed home and watched a buch of tv series and movies, nothing better than a lazy weekend.ps. I did some street style shoots for The Key Item .. check them out HEREpss. If you were wondering what I was wearing, here are the credits: dress: Zara // earrings: Ela Design // shoes: SemaRDpsss. If you were wondering what we were drinking, it was Beringer! The new wine in town, I just loved those little bottles!  <3
HAPPY MONDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will love to read what you think ... So DON'T be shy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...