Friday, July 27, 2012

::LOVING THIS WEEK #4::

1. Remember I told you we were going to shoot Ela's new lookbook last weekend? Well, this is the result, view more HERE!
2. If this is true, I've been extremely "happy" this week. Find quotes to get inspired every morning.
3. Experimenting with fruit: Sweet topping for a grapefruit... it sounds delicious and healthy!
4.Your all-white apartment or bedroom is kind of boring?  Make an interior color party!
5. There is always something special about up-view images. I personally love to visualize different angles of a scenery. Follow my "Up View" board on pinterest.
6. My cousin, Cynthia went Thailand and she pinned these amazing photos, hopefully next time I will go too!
7. Who said you should have a simple/ normal/ cliché wedding invitations? Try something fun; a graphic and bold invitation that will make your guests eager to save the date.

Happy weekend!

More from "Loving this week" series: HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will love to read what you think ... So DON'T be shy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...