Tuesday, August 7, 2012

::STYLE BY INSPIRATION #3::

Running through my pinboards on Pinterest, I found this image I saved a long time ago. I looked up the link and ended up on Sarah E. Rehmer's website. She is an amazing american graphic designer and photographer, with a big passion for fine arts. I loved this pieces, it was made in 2011 with encaustic and oil on a panel. The mixed textures and forms helped me get inspired and create this week style look.

Key words: rough, street, mixed materials.
Color palette: mixed grays, washed - out blue and a grungy mint.
The look: casual, lay-back outfit, perfect for a concert/festival or a friendly lunch.

For more "Style by Inspiration" looks go HERE
Top cover image: HERE
Outfit image: HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will love to read what you think ... So DON'T be shy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...