Saturday, August 18, 2012

::LOVING THIS WEEK #7::


This week this post comes out today (saturday!) I've been pretty busy! But here I am.

1. Fall is coming, all the fashion editorials are coming out, sadly there is not such things here in DR.
2. Autumn flower center piece by Jill Sander Fashion Show.
3. I haven't been to the beach this summer... I know, I'm terrible!... but I still love this picture!
4. A cute, nerdy way to say "I love you"
5. Working on a new graphic project for a new client, this typography poster are part of the research.
6. How to mix prints? Take a look at vintage pictures like this one; Gunilla Lindblan by Helmut Newton, 1972
7. This week still life shooting for The Key Item. One word: LOVE!

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will love to read what you think ... So DON'T be shy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...