Friday, August 10, 2012

::LOVING THIS WEEK #6::

1. I'm re-designing my business card and I'm looking for inspirations. Please, share your sources!
2. This Kate Spade's Ad is perfect to describe the big news I have for you ... I'm going to NYFW!! 
3. Follow the quote; Yes, Yes, Yes!!!! 
4. How do you feel about jam? I'm not a big fan .. but I really like the photograph, that's a violet petals homemade jam.
5. Tea time! I'm shooting this weekend and this part of my inspiration, can you guess what it is?
6. Ela has a new collection available, find more here!

Happy friday, dear readers!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your trip to NYFW!
    http://www.behance.net/gallery/Zynga-Brand-Stationary/4697963 (business card inspiration)

    elblogdepieri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Im super excited ...
      Thank you for the resource tip!

      xx

      Delete

I will love to read what you think ... So DON'T be shy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...