Wednesday, July 20, 2011

::Mid-Summer Brunch::

Sunday brunch at "39 ZeroDue".
Pictures taken with the Pink N8. 
 
I love the camera of this cell phone. It's perfect to snap all the things that
inspire me in my daily life without carrying my Canon Reflex around on my
shoulder. It's easy to use, compact, and you can edit all your pictures right
there in your phone and upload them wherever your want, or transfer them directly to your USB key.

If I have the opportunity to assist NYFW, that would be the first thing I would do: create a visual journal of my adventures in the Big City to share with you. New York is such an inspiring city that it would be so easy to find beautiful visual treasures that will stay with me forever.
Also, let's see how many fashion inspirations I can find on the streets; I'm
thinking of doing some street style shoots here in Milan during the weekend with this fabulous Pink N8, it could be a warm up for New York, ...
Stay Tuned!

PS. Thank you to all who had voted for me,
and believe that I can do a great job at NYFW!
I'll promise you to do my best!
 
Domingo de Brunch a "39 ZeroDue"
Fotos Tomadas con el Pink N8.

Me encanta la cámara fotográfica de este celular. Es perfecta para captar imágenes de todas las cosas que mi inspiran en el día a día sin tener que cargar con mi Canon Reflex alrededor de los hombros. Es súper fácil de usar, compacta y puedes editar las imágenes simplemente en el celular y subirlas en la web o pasarlas directamente a una memoria USB.

Si tengo la oportunidad de asistir a la Semana de la Moda de New York, lo primero que haré será; crear un diario visual de mis aventuras en la Gran Ciudad para compartirlo con ustedes a través de mi blog. New York es una ciudad tan inspiradora, por lo tanto será súper fácil encontrar miles de tesoros visuales que me ayudarán a recordar esa experiencia para toda la vida.
También, verán mucha inspiración de moda encontrada en la calle; por lo que estoy pensando de tomar algunas fotos en las calles de Milán durante el fin de semana con el fabuloso Pink N8, para comenzar a calentar los motores para New York.
Sigan sintonizados.

PD. Muchísimas gracias a todos aquellos que han votado por me a traves de Facebook y todos los que creen en que podré hacer buen trabajo en la Semana de la Moda. Les prometo dar lo mejor de mi.

Follow |..::{{Viaggio della Farfalla}}::..|

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will love to read what you think ... So DON'T be shy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...