Sunday, July 24, 2011

::EDITORIAL: Rule Breaker::










Inspired by the "Smells like Teen Spirit" post, this is the final result of my secret project! 
As you may know, I'm a stylist, however this time I decided to play the role of the photographer as well.
Every single day, I'm searching for inspiration through books, magazines, fashion editorials and photos in general, and I don't know how but a fascination in taking pictures started growing inside of me. I don't have a lot of experience in that area yet and still have a lot to learn but I can say it was a very fun
project to do. It always feels so good when I expand my creativity and push myself to do new things.
Despite the fact that it was my first time as a "fashion photographer wannabe",
I'm very proud of the upshot.
Hope you like it as much as we loved doing it!

*Thanks to my fabulous model and best friend....Tika, you're the best! xx




Inspirado en el post "Smells Like Teen Spirit", este es el resultado final de mi proyecto secreto del fin de semana pasado. Como muchos ya sabe, soy una Stylist … sin embargo, esta vez decidí jugar el papel del fotógrafo también. 

Todos los días me la paso buscando inspiración en libros, revistas, editoriales de modas y fotografía en general, y no se cómo, cuando y donde comenzó a nacer dentro de mi una fascinación de tomar fotos. Todavía no tengo mucha experiencia en el área y me falta un mundo por aprender, sin embargo puedo decirles que me divertí mucho haciéndolo. Me encanta siempre expandir mi creatividad y empujarme a mi misma a experimentar nuevas cosas. 

A pesar de que este fue mi primer projecto como “fotografa wannabe” … estoy muy feliz con el resultado final. 
Espero que lo disfruten! 

*Mil gracias a mi fabulosa modelo y mi mejor amiga, .... Tika, eres la mejor! xx

CREDIDTS:
Photography & Styling: Nathalia Medina
Model: Martha Rodriguez
Special Thanks to:
Francesca Gambino
Martha Cuesta
Julissa Roa


Follow |..::{{Viaggio della Farfalla}}::..|

4 comments:

  1. OMG! AWESOME!! NICE PICTURES AND BEAUTIFUL MODEL!! MARTHICAAA!! :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Love it! Love it! The pictures, the styling & the model are great :) te la comiste sis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your best friend looks fabulous! :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Nats por dejarme ser tu modelo wannabe! :P jajajajaj love working with u!, and you know im your #1 fan; great designer, great stylist, great photographer, great friend, overall an AMAZING person! love u Nathy Nats! :)

    Tika

    ReplyDelete

I will love to read what you think ... So DON'T be shy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...