Sunday, March 13, 2011

::After the Rain Comes The Rainbow::

IMG_0731.JPG
IMG_0734.JPG
Me and Silvia's friendship necklace (for all the cloudy days that you've been there.. Love you!)
Accessorize.

Today, all my prayers go to Japan and all the other cities that have been affected by the earthquake and tsunami:
God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.
This new had affected me such much, it made me think about how life can be so uncertain and how things can't last forever. We need to appreciate the little/wonderful things in our life, every moment and every opportunity. Let's give love to all our friends and family that are still with us. And let's keep our faith because after the rain comes the rainbow.

Follow |..::{{Viaggio della Farfalla}}::..|

2 comments:

  1. i share the exact feeling with you!... we need to appreciate life and the things we have and stop thinking about the things are missing;
    lets keep our faith! thats the only thing we can count in these tragic days and that after the rain comes the rainbow!...

    Tika

    ReplyDelete

I will love to read what you think ... So DON'T be shy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...