Thursday, November 1, 2012

::DM'12 - LA MAISON 1888::

We like to party like super stars! 

During Dominicana Moda, our national fashion week, I was invited to Brugal's Party - Maison 1888. Hosted by fashion magazine Factoria, fashion blogger The Hippie Nerd, PR Maneger Stefano Cavoli and designer Jacqueline Then

I decided to wear this jazzberry jam dress I designed and custom made a couple of years ago when I was in Fashion School. Also, I needed to add a statement piece to my "minimal" attire; so Ela designed this beautiful masterpiece to complement my outfit which definitely stood out!

Mission accomplish!

1 comment:

  1. love your necklace! it really is a masterpiece! xx
    http://www.surfaddictfashionista.com

    ReplyDelete

I will love to read what you think ... So DON'T be shy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...