Tuesday, September 25, 2012

::NYFW DIARY - PART II ::





This is PART II of a 3 series of photos from NYFW. Last time, I showed my outfits and some of the things I did in New York. But while I was in the city, I had some work to do, like: street -style photos for The Key Item (check them out HERE) and I assisted photographer Yuri Catania (aka my Boss!) during a photo-shooting for G&B Negozionline featuring the majors fashion brands and the collaboration of Chiara Ferragni (check it out HERE)

Also, I went to MM6 Maison Margiela's presentation which was perfect for a urban - edgy city girl; and then I was invited to Reddoll by Tatyana Merenyu's presentation that was very sweet and sophisticated. Both shows were amazing,  clean with beautiful details. Just how I like it!

5 comments:

  1. sei una grande! bellissime le foto!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta este reporte. Muy talentosa y creativa tu forma de presentar las propuestas. Siempre te sigo pero no me habia animado a escribir :)

    Todo mi apoyo y bendiciones como dominicanas que somos !! :)

    Big hug!

    Karina Ibelis

    http://karinaibelis19.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gracias Karina!!
      Que bueno entrar y leer comentarios de las personas! no sabes lo bien que me hace saber que lo que posteo en este blog le llegar a otros!!!! Mil gracias
      :)

      Delete
  3. bellissime foto..se ti va passa da me c'รจ un GIVEAWAY per vincere bellissimi ORECCHINI MORELLATO! :)

    http://www.zebracrosser.com/2012/10/giveaway-orecchini-morellato-sogno.html

    ReplyDelete

I will love to read what you think ... So DON'T be shy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...