Monday, February 28, 2011

::Paris, you're my keychain"

keychainparis
I was re-organizing my room ALL OVER again (yes, I know ... it's like the third time, but I can't help it, if I feel something is not right!!) I think now, it looks so much better and even bigger so that is a plus (pictures coming soon!)... 
Milan Fashion Week is over, but this Fashion Month is not finished yet, it's time for Paris. I went to Paris last year for 5 amazing days, all by myself and let me tell you, that it was the most wonderful experience I ever had. I bought this colorful keychain with little cats and the Eiffel tower  as a souvenir and I always take it with me, just to remind myself that I need to go back one day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will love to read what you think ... So DON'T be shy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...