Friday, February 11, 2011

::Color Beats::

I forgot to post this picture I took a few weeks ago. I went to a party at 4centro (a wonderful restaurant/lounge in Milan) and got hypnotize by the Dj's table...  I love bright color, guys. I can't help it!! 
And remember "bold colors" are one of the new Spring 2011 Trends, so I hope this picture will get you in the mood.
My friday night plans were cancelled... so after committing a little "fashion crime" and ate McDonalds for dinner (follow me on twitter, so you can understand what I meant), just decided to stay home and watch a movie in my cozy warm bed.
Happy Friday Everybody!
Follow |..::{{Viaggio della Farfalla}}::..|

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will love to read what you think ... So DON'T be shy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...