Tuesday, January 4, 2011

::A New Day Had Come::

IMG_3269
IMG_3267
IMG_3255
IMG_3226
IMG_3209
IMG_3301
IMG_3245

So, how was your New Year's Eve.. Mine? just great!... a lot of food, (man, I need to start the diet ASAP!!) a lot of drinking and dancing. My first post of 2011 is dedicated to the wonderful town of Lazise in Lago di Garda, near Verona. It's such a lovely place, it was so cold but at the end we had a wonderful time. I'm exited about this new year... I have no idea how it's going to turn out but I'm sure it will be great!. Today is my last day of vacation, so let me enjoin it as much as I can. 
It's time to get busy, ppl!!!
Follow |..::{{Viaggio della Farfalla}}::..|

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will love to read what you think ... So DON'T be shy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...