Wednesday, May 2, 2012

::Blossom in Central Park::


I'm back!!!! 
Sorry for the lack of posts, thanks to the flu I spent all weekend and early this week in bed, 
but I survived! Also my computer broke down and it has been kind of difficult to make updates on this blog. Thanks God, my sister has all the photos from our Easter break in NYC, I have too much to show you. These are the pictures we took the last day in the city at Central Park. Love the cherry blossoms, so spring!

Hello May! Finally is here: 
More photos, more projects and more fashion is coming.

xx

I was wearing: 
dress: flea market// boots: ASH// tights: H&M // scarf : Tommy hilfiger // necklace: The Key Item Store // belt : GAP

Follow |..::{{Viaggio della Farfalla}}::..|
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will love to read what you think ... So DON'T be shy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...