Saturday, December 31, 2011

::Recap 2011::

 ME AND MY PERSONAL STYLE



MILANO FASHION WEEK


PLACES IN THE WORLD


UNCONDITIONAL LOVE


PERSONAL PROJECTS

THE ART OF COOKING


 ISTITUTO MARANGONI FASHION SHOW 2011


NOKIA + ELLE: THE NEXT STYLE CORRESPONDENT

THANK God for this wonderful year! The 2011 has been so good to me ... and part it's because of this blog and all my readers!!! Above, you will find a series of pictures from this year; as you can see my personal and professional life have evolved a lot and I'm wishing to grow even more.
I want to wish you all a very happy new year, hope all your dreams come true on 2012!!
xoxo

Gracias a Papa Dios por este magnifico año! El 2011 ha sido super bueno conmigo, y parte se debe a este blog y todos sus lectores!!! Mas arriba encontrarán una series de fotos de este año; como pueden ver mi vida personal y profesional ha evolucionado muchísimo y solo espero seguir creciendo más.
Quisiera desearles un maravilloso nuevo año, esperando que todos sus deseos se hagan realidad en el 2012!!

xoxo
Follow |..::{{Viaggio della Farfalla}}::..|


3 comments:

  1. I hope next year will be even better :) Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely photos, may 2012 even be better

    Travel in Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your post such a informative and useful post,thanks for sharing the post...
    Website Designing Company

    ReplyDelete

I will love to read what you think ... So DON'T be shy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...